The main purpose of the conference is to present the achievements and proposals for the implementation of the Document on Authenticity adopted at the Nara Symposium by the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS), Directive (EU) 2018/843 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2019/880 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 17 April 2019.Discussion topics:
Moderator: Alexander Eliseev,
- Projects to fulfill the requirements of the European Union for the import of cultural property.
- On the results of international cooperation in the creation of the draft standard "Evaluation of Cultural Property".
- On the participation of Russian restorers in the international project VirtEx.
- Modern intellectual technologies for diamond identification.
- Organization of examination and evaluation of unique jewelry by the example of the Habsburg dynasty necklaces.
Ph.D. in Technical Sciences, laureate of the State Prize of Russia, honorary member of the Russian Academy of Arts, head of the Guild of experts, appraisers and specialists in cultural property turnover at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and IndustrySpeakers:Guido Kemmerling
, Head of Cultural Department, Embassy of GermanyAlexander Gagarin
, Ph.D. in Economics, President of "Collegium of Experts and Appraisers of Jewelry and AntiquesHolger Birkholz
, art historian, art theory researcher, curator of exhibitions of contemporary art and media art, organizer of the Russian-German exhibitions of the Albertinum Museum of Fine Arts (Dresden, Germany), associate professor at Dresden Technical UniversityAlexander Kozmin
, first category artist-restorer, art historian, member of the Union of Artists of Russia, associate professor, head of restoration workshop at the Surikov Moscow State Academic Art InstituteNatalia Sharova
, restorer, member of the Union of Restorers, member of the International Art FundVladimir Sklyaruk
, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, General Director of the Diamond Research and Technology Center, a subsidiary of the ALROSA GroupMikhail Kurepov
, Chairman of the Expert Council of the Business Union of Appraisers, General Director of Profit Line, member of the Royal Society of Appraisers of EnglandNikolay Tishchenko
, General Director of NT-Consulting